Dear Friends,

I entered this fascinating world of blogging in May 2009 and now I've made some interesting friends who have very encouragingly dropped their crystal dews on my roses. It has been a long time since I've posted anything new which is not because of any dearth of ideas but of time as I've been roped in by a very tight schedule. But I'll start posting very soon.
Meanwhile I request you all to read my previous post titled 'FRIENDS ON A JOURNEY' on this very page and give your valuable comments and suggestions. This post is very close to my heart and its for all my old as well as new friends out there. I hope you all will keep in touch with me till I return and yes... also after that.

Keep Visiting.....
Have a superb time.

2 dew drops on the rose:

Femin Susan said...

waiting for your new post...

Anonymous said...

:)..:)